17.5" Peter Horobin General Purpose English Saddle
This is a gently used Peter Horobin general purpose english saddle. This saddle is made with soft and grippy leather, and has been well cared for. It comes with a Peter Horobin saddle cover, passier stirrup leathers, and compositi irons.
The StrideFree® General Purpose saddle is the perfect saddle for the discerning everyday rider. Suitable for all ages that offers support and comfort,and for pleasure riders who would like something that caters for various disciplines. It combines the lightweight forward cut design of a jump saddle with the slightly deeper seat of a dressage saddle.
• Fully adjustable tree from extra wide to narrow
• Comfortable soft seat
• Slightly deeper seat than traditional jump saddles, for a more secure position
• Generous channel width for spinal clearance
• Versatile design, ideal for jumping, trails, hunting, and all-round pleasure riding
• Soft Grippy leather
• Narrow twist
• Wool flocked panels that can be easily repacked on site
• Adjustable knee blocks